Where have I been? To see the queen…
Pussy cat, pussy cat where have you been?
I have been to London to see the queen…
Not! My…it felt like ages that I havent blog, after all 2009 was the year of the Facebook and Twitter. So what happened? So many reasons, okay you may call them excuses but yes the most fav and number one reason will be busy. Been busy with work, busy with work, work…and more work. Personal life was also busy, trying to keep fit and healthy and I think Nashville is so last year.
This is my first post for 2010 and I dont actually know what to put. Surely there will be more coming, for the sake and love of writing. Speaking of which, I am actually in the middle of writing a script due – tomorrow! The producer is rushing me to finish all 13 episodes. I should be writing a script now but while doing an online research for the script, I stumbled across my own blog hehe…so here I am though I have to get back to my script-writing soon but first, coffee-break.
- It help shed the pounds (as in weight and not pound sterling);
- It powers your work out so drink coffee after a work out and it will replenish your energy;
- It help you wake up refreshed, so says the Sleep Reserach Centre at Loughborough University;
- It can ward off illness as increasing your coffee intake may prevent liver cancer;
- Ladies, it can ease up muscle cramps during that time of the month when you felt that you have been doing a hundred squats;
- It makes cardio feel like a cinch (noted);
- It helps get what you want especially when dealing with a difficult person;
- It may fight breast cancer because the caffeine and polyphenols in regular coffee can protect against cancer; and
- It improves recall as caffeine perks up short-term memory.
What was what? Oh, need my coffee now.