The Holy Prophet (SAW) Said:
1) Four things that make your body sick:
a) Excessive talking
b) Excessive sleeping
c) Excessive eating and
d) Excessive meeting other people
2) Four things that destroys the body:
b) Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
d) Sleeping late in the night
3) Four things that dry the face & take away its happiness:
b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong knowingly)
c) Arguing without adequate knowledge & Information.
d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear).
4) Four things that increases the dampness of face & its happiness:
c) Generosity (being kind)
d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.
5) Four things that stop the Rizq (Sustenance):
a) Sleeping in the morning (from Fajr to sunrise)
b) Not Performing Namaz or Ir-regular in Prayers
c) Laziness / Idleness
d) Treachery / Dishonesty
6) Four things that bring / increase the Rizq:
a) Staying up in the night for prayers.
b) Excessive Repentance
c) Regular Charity
d) Zikr (Remembrance of Allah / God).
The Holy Prophet (SAW), also said to communicate to others even if you listen One Verse (Ayah) & this one verse will stand on the Day of Judgment for intercession.
The Holy Prophet (SAW) said stop doing everything during the Azaan, even reading the Quran as that person who talks during the Azaan will not be able to say the Kalimaa Shahada on his/her death bed.